Thursday, July 17, 2008

Litho #2 was today

Of course my nerves were crazy. I kept telling myself that this was a good thing: I had made it thru vacation without the stone dropping and I was getting it done before it COULD drop. Getting jabbed 3 times while they tried to get the IV in was a bit nerve rattling to say the least. But I took a big breath, calmed myself down...and the next thing I knew I was in recovery. A bit slower this time to feel better. One ginger ale and three packs of crackers later, and a trip to the bathroom and I was on my way home.

Dr. Cubelli put a different stent in this time and knock on wood, it seems to be feeling a lot better than the last. I also got a prescription for Urelle, a bladder spasm medication that turns your poop and pee blue (hasnt happened to me yet though - I am sure the kids will be thrilled to see my blue poop lol) Took one pill so far - tomorrow I will start the three a day I am supposed to take.

Percoset every four hours is keeping me sane.

So far so good - pray it stays this way.

No comments: