Saturday, July 19, 2008

I am still waiting....

...for the pain to hit! Ha! For real! Now, mind you, I am NOT complaining, but I am still in complete shock over how I have been feeling this time around. Completely opposite form last time. Now, I DO feel kidney pain, I feel the pain in my back, but I haven't needed to overdose on Percoset like before. Last night I slept the whole night thru and hadn't taken anything after 7:30. Sore, but manageable. The other thing is the whole stent thing. I can't FEEL this stent! How crazy is that? The last one I could feel every inch of it in me, it was painful and irritating, it burned when I peed, it effected me mentally, it was HORRIBLE. Maybe I was allergic to the material of that one?? I don't know what the deal is, but this one is almost non-existant, I wouldn't even know it was there if the doctor hadn't told me he put it in. Dr. Cubelli will be getting some tray of cookies when this is all over!

The Urelle has finally made my pee blue, so I guess its working. I had to add some Benefiber to my water yesterday to get myself going (and yeah, it worked!) I have passed a couple of brown stone fragments, all small, but again, even after 5 days, I didn't pass anything the 1st litho. I started passing the 2nd day this time.

So knock on wood - there is my update - lets just keep hoping it remains this positive.

No comments: