Monday, July 21, 2008

Got my "date"

August 6th the stent will come out. Dr. C's office just called me to set up the appointment. Can you believe I am not looking forward to it??? I am so worried that I will be in pain after it comes out, not the "reaction" pain, but I'm worried a lot of stones will come out once the stent is out and THAT would be very painful. I have been straining and I do have some gravel but I dont think its anywhere near what I have in me yet. I think I will stand on my head later and try to get it moving. I do have some discomfort now, too, which I havent really had in the past few days. I went to the bank today and stood in the drive-thru thinking "Hurry the hell UP!!!!" because I was starting to feel the twinges in my kidney. Also, I do feel some of the pressure down thre too. It kind of feels like the last month of pregnancy, like something is hanging down funny. Otherwise, I guess I should just stop bitching, because it is going ok this time.

Saturday night I actually went across the street to A.'s house. She was doing a BBQ, and I had 1 1/2 frinks and 2 cigarettes. I know, I know, not a good idea but they were quite delicious ;)

No comments: